Saturday, February 25, 2006

Color



There was an question unrelated to Playhouses but it did get me thinking about finishes. All of the finishes I use are non-toxic. Especially the ones used on the inside. I am particularly fond of the products by Zinsser. They make a a true shellac that is either clear or pigmented white. As shellacs they are considered by the EPA to be "food safe" once dried. The ONLY problem until then is that the solvent is denatured alcohol so you wouldn't want that in your food... LOL

The other though that the comment stirred up in me is the use of color. The playhouse here and the white playhouse in the previous post are exactly the same house. Let me know what you think of the change. BTW if you like the change I can get you the name of the interior designer who made the color choices. She is very talented....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home